I received this wonderful email from Toni at Magistical Memories saying she picked me for her rak. (I and 2 others were picked) We get some of MM's new releases designed by Toni. Check it out here. Thanks so much Toni!!!!
Tonight we are going to the Blueberry Festival. It is the local festival in our town. The girls, especially Sydnee is sooo excited. She loves to ride the ponies!
Also, I thought I would share that Carrie at Scrapdango is looking for a Guest Designer for October. The designer will get one of the full kits. Here is what You have to do:
I can't believe we are almost through the summer! We are in a 3 digit heat wave here in Oregon and I am thinking about all those fun summer activities that we do during the summer. BBQ's, camping, swimming, vacations! We are looking for our October Guest Designer and your challenge is to create a layout about how your family celebrates the good times of summer.
Your layout needs to have ALL of the following:
*At least 1 photo*4 different colors on your layout
*At least three different pattern papers
*Journaling....everywhere! (Mmmmhhhh, be creative with this!)
The winner will be using our October featured Sugar or Spice kit!Oh yes, there are always
RULES:Must be a new layout created for this contest.
Please upload your entries to the October Guest Designer section in the Gallery (look for it soon).
1 entry per personDeadline for entries is 08/31/08Winner will be announced shortly after thatIf you have been a Guest Design Team member on Scrapdango in the last 3 months you can't try out again this time.
• To be considered, your participation on the Scrapdango forum is required. We want to get to know you, so come on in and say hi if you are new to Scrapdango and just make sure you have at least 90 posts and your layout uploaded by the deadline to be considered. Please note: only legitimate posts will be considered in reaching the minimum 90 posts.
• We will select one winner from the entries who will serve as Guest Designer for October.
Guest Designers responsibilities:
• prepare and submit designs using an upcoming featured Scrapdango kit. GDT members will do 3 layouts (1 must be a 2 page layout) and a 4th project that can be either a layout, an altered item, or a couple of cards.
• featured on the Scrapdango Blog and Forum• participate in planned activities on the Forum during your featured month (such as run a weekly DT challenge/crop/contest/game. )
• Daily posting on the boards (QOTD/SQOTD/LOTW) GDT members would be responsible for 1 week of these.
• Leaving praise in the gallery
****anyone living outside the United States may apply as well; however, they must pay the difference in the shipping costs if selected.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Don and I will be married 11 years tomorrow. He has something special planned but won't tell me...only thing I know is that we are taking the girls to the sitters around 3pm. Sydnee is sooo cute, she told me today she didn't want to go to Ree's she wanted to go to the "anniversary." Kids say the best things!
Anyways, as far as scrapping goes, I just recently made this 7Gypsies album. I did a page for each one of us and then I made calendar pages in the back to list important dates. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.