iscrap is having a crop this weekend and one of their challenges was a blog challenge. So here are my answers:
1. Five things I can’t scrapbook without: Cutter, scissors, adhesive, my pens, and my sketches
2. Five places I have traveled to most recently: Myrtle Beach, Massanutten, Columbus, Toledo, and Ashland
3. Five things I watch on TV: Heroes, 24, Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, and Friday Night Lights
4. Five foods I can’t stand: peas, milk, pudding, onions, and brussel sprouts
5. Five reasons to visit iScrap! fun place to be, inspiration, up to date information, motivation, and community!