Friday, July 11, 2008

More Tada Creations using the New Lines for CHA summer 08


This layout is of my youngest daughter, Shay at 6 months. This line from Tada Creative Studios is my very favorite of the new releases. It is so versatile. Each one of the circle pages can be used for lots of different layouts.

This is an example of Tada's new trifold card kits. I layered 3 of the chipboard pieces with different papers from the fa la la collection.



This album is from LaserLine it is the autumn plain jane album. I painted the front with a little bit of paper from the Tea Hee Hee collection. This is not a new collection from Tada, but it was perfect for this album. I also used the ring around stamp from Tada on top of the paint.

2 comments:

Gini said...

you've been busy!!! great work, as usual!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! beautiful layouts....