Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quick Quotes September Kit

Quick Quotes September kit is just gorgeous. I have the privilege of being on the design team. Each month I get to rework the kits to show their versatility. Here is the first layout I came up with.


QQ Products Used:
September Club Q
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff chalk ink

3 in 1 Beacon glue

Description/tips/techniques:
I used the inside pieces of the diecut leaves and border to embellish around my journaling strips. I cut the long vellum quote into 3 sections, mounted them on cardstock, and then inked the edges. The 3-in-1 Beacon glue is great for adhering the strip of gems.
I adhered the black mats and the photos onto the red pattern paper. Everything else was adhered right on top of the transparency. I kept them as 2 different sheets and just slid them both into my page protector.


Here is an image of the Kit and ideas you can do with the kit:

2 comments:

Adora Concepcion said...

your girls are absolutely adorable Julie! love your layout , it's beautiful!

**Treefrog** said...

What Cuties your girls are, great pics and love the layout, I love that transparency but a little intimadated with it and haven't used mine yet, lol! I guess I need to jump right in, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa