Monday, September 26, 2011

Sketch challenge on the Quick Quotes Blog

I had so much fun creating this layout for the sketch challenge on the Quick Quotes blog. I was lucky enough to get to create with the September Club Q kit as well. The kit was perfect for my Apple Butter themed layout. Quick Quotes products used: Cherry Truffle Collection: 200, 300, 40o, 3-in-1 adhesive. The twine, flowers, and gems were from the September kit. I also use American Craft and Momenta sticker letters, and Bazzill cardstock. I used my Silhouette to cut out the apples and scalloped borders. If you want a chance at a fun prize, please join in on the sketch challenge at the Quick Quotes blog.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch Julie! I really like the photo and the embellishments you added.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Yum Julie! Both the layout and butter, lol! Did you make all that butter? I've never tried to make any type of butter yet, I can every year from our garden but have never attempted butter or jam or jelly (I don't like jam or jelly but would love to attempt it some time) I've been workign on using this kit but I'm kind of stuck, Uh Oh!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Adora Concepcion said...

julie, apple butter sounds delish!!! :)
the little apple on the side is so cute it's perfect for your layout!