1. Print or stamp a set of mini monthly calendars. I printed mine from calendarlabs.com. They were free and the perfect size.
2. Cut and ink the edge of each month with Mocha Mama powderpuff ink.
3. Cut 15 of the largest die from Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle die. 11 of these will be for the inside pages, and the other 4 will be used for the front and back of each of the covers. I used Dreamscape papers 100 and 300.
4. Using the largest rectangle die again and chipboard cut the front and back covers of the mini calendar.
5. Adhere the pattern paper rectangles to the front and back of each chipboard piece using Beacon's 3 in 1 glue.
6. For the cover, cut the 3rd to largest rectangle die. I used cream cardstock for this. Ink the edges with Mocha Mama ink. Then cut the 3rd and 2nd smallest rectangles using Dreamscape papers. I used the 100 and 300. Adhere the 3rd largest and 3rd smallest rectangle as shown in the picture. Ink around the "2012" label and adhere this to the smallest rectangle. Add a pop dot to the back of this so it is raised a bit. Tie a bow using Quick Quotes pink and black gingham ribbon and adhere below the "2012" title.
7. Bind the pages and covers together using a Bind-It-All. If you do not have one of these, you can simply punch holes and add a ring to keep them together. Here is a picture of one of the inside pages.Hope you have enjoyed this post! Have a fabulous day! ~Julie Detlef