Saturday, January 21, 2012

One Fine Day from Quick Quotes

I am back again with a creation from Quick Quotes new One Fine Day collection. This is a collection full of fun pastel colors! It was perfect for this photo of my daughter coloring Easter Eggs. This collection would be not only perfect for Easter photos, but spring, summer, and tropical vacation photos as well. I used Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangle dies for my picture as well as the other pieces of pattern papers. These rectangle dies are so fun to play with. They are so unique in the fact that they not only cut, but emboss too. Love how versatile they are. Blue Hawaiian powderpuff ink matches the blues in the One Fine Day collection. I used it to edge each of the pattern paper pieces.I also created this fun and simple card with the One Fine Day collection and Spellbinder's wonky rectangle dies. The Limeade powderpuff chalk matches the greens in this paper collection perfectly. I inked the edges of everything to give the card some dimension. Materials:
Quick Quotes new One Fine Day collection
Blue Hawaiian powderpuff ink
Limeade powderpuff ink
Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle Dies
Doodlebug twine
Cosmo Cricket alphabet stickers
Momenta sticker letters
Miscellaneous buttons

Check out the Quick Quotes Blog for more fabulous creations using One Fine Day!

No comments: